Wow, this is the first time this has happened to me. I went to the site www.cafepress.com to find a shirt that a friend told me about that states "Pity me! My wife is in med school."
and instead of getting the site, this message came up:
URL นี้ได้ถูกปิดกั้นแล้ว เนื่องจาก
มีคำสั่งศาลให้ปิดกั้น
หรือ
มีลักษณะเข้าข่ายที่อาจกระทบต่อความมั่นคงแห่งราชอาณาจักร หรืออาจขัดต่อความสงบเรียบร้อยหรือศีลธรรมอันดีของประชาชน
This URL has been blocked by a Court order
Or
it could have an affect on or be against the security of the Kingdom, public order or good morals.
CS LoxInfo Plc.
I knew that sites were blocked in China, but I was surprised to find them blocked here in Thailand, too.
Just wanted to share that reminder that this is not the West!
Wanderlust!
The essentials: phrase book (Thank you Annie!), journal (Thank you, Sarah!), little orange notebook for quick notes and references, guidebook, passport, and cell phone.
Tuesday, March 31, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment