...to be continued...
Wanderlust!
The essentials: phrase book (Thank you Annie!), journal (Thank you, Sarah!), little orange notebook for quick notes and references, guidebook, passport, and cell phone.
Sunday, March 1, 2009
Wanderlusting...a tiny note.
Over dinner this evening, Chris and I decided that I need to go traveling by myself around Asia. He is here working, and while he would miss me during the week, he could meet up with me on the weekend and it wouldn't be too bad. At least one of us should explore! I am so excited about this!! I have to get out of this city, and there is so much to explore. Laos, Cambodia, Vietnam, Nepal. We'll see. We have a friend of ours coming over in a couple of weeks, and he is a great traveler and backpacker. He is one of our hiking friends. Then, a friend and her husband are planning to come over. Then, dear Rachel is tentatively planning a trip over here. I could travel with any of these folks and by myself. I am feeling the need to travel by myself a little bit more. If not now, when? I'm so excited!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment